Looking for Fun and Family Activities
Are You Bored
Looking for Fun and Family Activities to do this summer can be really hard! Today your in luck, Swap and Shop Lodi has some fun places to check out around town. See the list below:
- Conrad & Dowdell – Conrad & Dowdell Productions specializes in bringing you the best collector events in Northeastern Ohio. Held at the Medina County Fairgrounds in Medina. Events include gun shows, train shows, and more.
- Annual Flower Sale Lodi – 10th annual flower sale on the square in Lodi. They have a large variety of hanging baskets, flats of flowers, vegetable plants, and Boston Ferns. Hours 9:00AM to 6:00PM daily – rain or shine
- Welcome Summer – Welcome Summer, will be held at the Lodi branch library ages from birth to age 5 – Celebrate summer with stories and crafts. Register for this event at your library or www.mcdl.info/events
- Stroll the Square – an evening of fun, music, festivities and family brought to you by Main Street Medina. Celebrate the end of school with a Community Dance Party on the Square from 5pm-7pm. Enjoy the Pop-Up Gallery Hop as local artists exhibit their fine art at various shops and restaurants.
- Medina County Fair – This year they will have one of CMA Vocal Groups of the year Little Big Town.
- Spraygrounds and Kiddy City – Knights Field Park in Wooster, is a great location to take young children too. The Park consists of a large playground, a miniature city for kids to ride there bikes in, and large Sprayground. The playground and Kiddy City are FREE and there is a small fee to use the sprayground.
- Litchfield Flea Market – A very large and still growing rural flea market. Located on the south side of Rt. 18 just east of Rt. 83. Free admission, some building for people to walk around in, but the rest is outside. They can be found here Litchfield Storage
Into shopping! Check out Lodi Station Outlets
We would love to hear from you if you have any places that our Friends would enjoy. Click here for Out Contact Page.